I watched Game 7 at the O.B. Grille with radium, laureltree, Reed, Steve Scher, and his roommate John.
We arrived an hour early and found it standing-room-only. The couple from Malden we sat near for Game 6 were there again, so we stood with them in the back room.
I'm not going to summarize the game; everybody else on the Internet has already done that. Here are some memorable points about the night:
- Going back and forth starting chants with my evil twin on the other side of the pool table
- Doing my Princess A-Rod impression for the crowd
- radium coming all the way down from the Bay Area for the game
- dishing out all of my extra hats so everybody had something Red Sox to wear
- Talking to kirinqueen on the phone whenever she had a break from class (boo night classes!)
- John from Malden and I telling dude to shut up when he was telling us he smuggled in a bottle of champagne with three outs to go
- Getting sprayed by said bottle of champagne three outs later
- Dancing on the table to "Dirty Water"