links for 2006-03-14
- Web 2.0 prediction market game.
- "You know the Google story: small start-up of highly-skilled programmers in a garage grows into a large international company. But how do you maintain the skill level while roughly doubling in size each year?"
- "Now that Ruby's begun its march towards global domination, it's appearing on increasing numbers of resumes. That puts most tech companies in a weird position, because they don't know how to evaluate Ruby programmers."
- vc.el doesn't handle distributed version control systems very well at all. Hence dvc.el, from xsteve.
- Sam Ruby's amusing run through "a week’s work of click-throughs on Feed Validator [help] links."(tags: atom syndication rss xml feeds programming python)