are the people you’ve worked with over the years that
you’d list as your Coworker Superstars? Why’d they
make the cut? I’ve picked one coworker per position
- From Bomis, I’m going to have to go with Jason, now CTO at Wikia. Jason’s exactly the kind of guy you can depend on when everything breaks at 3 AM.
- At UCSD, you can’t top David in the “sheer devotion to excellence” category. He should really use more of his vacation days, though.
- Tomo’s superstar, Greg, is an incredibly badass software developer. Honestly, he pretty much writes bug-free code. Also, his designs are just as complicated as the problem requires, but no more so.
- Chris makes Eventful’s Perl back-end and API sing and dance, just as you’d expect: he literally wrote the book on Perl for the web.
These guys are all well-adjusted, productive, diplomatic, and positive people. They’re nice peope to know and they bring out awesomeness in those around them.
I should really write them all awesome LinkedIn recommendations.
- Except for my current role—I think this is the sort of question that is best answered after some time & distance have passed. ↩